What do I think of Mrs. Hillary
Clinton’s image well, I personally think her image is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. However, at the end of the day it doesn’t
matter what I think if I can’t make ya’ll think the same thing right? So let’s get started, Hillary has the ball in
court because she is a female so that alone makes her stand out. When you hear the name “Hillary Clinton”
heads turn, women know she stands for equality and women’s rights- something
women have been fighting for, for years.
Unlike some people cough cough George Pataki or Rand Paul or Rick Santorum she is a candidate that is running and people
know it.
Right now at this time and point people
may think “Oh Hillary is getting a lot of NEGATIVE media attention and backlash
due to the email scandal. But wait wait wait, let me stop you right
there, no press is bad press and Hillary was able to take full responsibility
for her actions, let’s not forget she did apologized. So I know what you’re thinking “It’s irresponsible
that she was using her private email in the first place”. Yeah yeah, however there is no evidence that the security of the email server
was ever compromised. And notice
how this is the ONLY NEGATIVE thing the media is putting on Hillary -the email scandal.
(Here in the short
clip, Hillary is talking about the scandal on the Late Night show with Jimmy
Fallen http://myfox8.com/2015/09/17/watch-fallons-donald-trump-interview-hillary-clinton-on-tonight-show/
)
Flaws,
everyone has a flaw and Hillary Clinton is no different, I believe there are a
few things she needs to either one work on or two change if she wants her campaign
to be more effective. If she does these
things I know they will make her image that more successful. A big one is the press, Hillary needs to get
out there more and embrace the press, she needs to answer questions and make
shocking headlines that benefit her. I understand
that she is not a big fan of media however freezing the press out is not going to
help her if she want to win. And we all
know Hillary WANTS to win. Another thing
Hillary needs to do is stop campaigning “Not to lose”. No one ever runs with the intent to
lose. Hillary needs to remember all the
experience she has had in the past from Secretary of State, to the Senator of
New York, to being the First Lady of the United States. In case you forget Hillary is beyond qualified
to be the President of the united States in 2016.
SWOT
Strengths. Well
I honestly think it depends what side on the fence you sit on. Hillary being a WOMAN can be looked at as a
strength OR a weakness. I personally
view it as a strength. Hillary is able
to relate to a lot of women’s issues and wants to change them. She has a history that makes her more than qualified
for the role.
|
Weaknesses.
Again it depends on what side on the fence you’re on. Hillary being a women could be viewed a
weakness, because who wants change. Her
age might also be a weakness she is 67 years old. If elected she will be the 2nd
oldest person to serve in office.
|
Opportunities.
Hillary has many opportunities in front of her because she relates to
a lot of issues that women have and she can use that to her advantage.
|
Threats.
Well, Hillary being a female is a treat because she stands for change
and there are people who don’t want that.
Another treat is that she might be oppressed because she is a woman.
|
Overall I know that Hillary has an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G image,
she holds herself to high standards and lives by values that people of the
United States of America would want to follow.
I know that if she is elected President not only would she make a phenomenal
leader but she will also strive to make changes that haven’t been done in the
United States before or emphasized. She cares about immigrants and their dream
to become American citizens. Hillary focuses
a lot on fighting for women’s rights, protecting women’s right, health care,
child care, and over all equality- that’s what Hillary is fighting for.
http://myfox8.com/2015/09/17/watch-fallons-donald-trump-interview-hillary-clinton-on-tonight-show/
I agree that she shouldn't campaign with the whole "Not to lose" thing. However, we have talked about how some people do run not because they think they'll win- but to draw attention away from or to a specific issue. Do you think Hillary is doing this? Why do you think her campaign managers decided this would be a good slogan for her to run on?
ReplyDeleteI love this. I agree with much of what you are saying and the fact that Hilary Clinton has created a stellar image for herself, despite backlash of the media on her choice of clothing. During the first election she ran in against President Obama she was described as robotic and almost unhuman like. From her blog here is sounds like you think her image has made a complete 180 since then. How do you think the media is handling this sort of "new and improved" Hilary Clinton. She is obviously very different than the woman that ran 8 years ago. Do you think that is being accepted/embraced or is she having to fight an uphill battle here?
ReplyDelete