Friday, November 13, 2015

Google Hillary and what do you see?

Welcome back EVERYONE, I am back on my A game and back to writing AMAZING blogs.  With that said this is going to be a great blog!  For you high speed readers that know what today’s topic is skip down and read paragraph 2.  For you not so up to speed readers today’s topic is pretty much NEWS.  I will be talking about what I find, see, and read, when I type Hillary Clinton into my google search bar.  Now that you are up to speed keep on reading to find out what google thinks is the most important information we need to know!

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton acknowledges supporters after filing papers for the New Hampshire primary on Monday in Concord.


When conducting a google search on our future 2016 President Mrs. Hillary Clinton the first thing that popped up is this article titled “Hillary Clinton Is The Most Establishment-Approved Candidate On Record” written by Harry Enten TODAY!  Now let’s dig and find out who wrote this!  Okay so Harry states early on in his article that he is not rooting for the amazing Hillary (ummm what) but he writes about her because and I quote “Clinton is in a strong position to win — a historically strong position”.  You know although he is not a Hillary Fan (he needs new friends) this was actually a pretty good read he talks about how Hillary already has “71 percent of all possible endorsement points” from the Democrats.  He then explains how she is doing well when it comes to the “non-white voters in the primary”.  Overall he only talks about the facts and the numbers and that’s good people need to know that Hillary is winning right now, I mean it gives people who DO NOT (why would you not though) want her to win the opportunity to make a change.


Embedded image permalink

Other than the article I discussed earlier in my blog there is nothing really interesting on google with in the first 5 links.  The following likes are her camping website (nothing fancy happening there) and her twitter, the last post on her twitter is a tweet with the picture I posted above, and it says “A five-star review from a four-star general. Thank you, @GeneralClark”.  Then we have the link that takes us to Wikipedia and her Facebook.  Nothing to amazing was posted recently just the article by Harry.



Overall Hillary is ahead, Harry proved that in his article I think Hillary just needs to keep doing what she is doing and shell win!





2 comments:

  1. I loved your creativity in this post. You also helped to show how present Hillary is in the media and how many people are talking about her! I agree with you that Hillary should continue to keep doing what she has been doing because it seems to be working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily!! I think if Hillary stays on track she will become the NEXT president!

      Delete