Friday, October 9, 2015

Polls Polls and more Polls!


Hello all!!! This week I will be talking about POLLS!  I know, I know, who even cares about these things!?!?  Well polls have an important role when it comes to the big question “WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES”.  Polls give the general public “us” information about what confidante is in the lead and things of that nature.


Anyway enough about polls and on to the juicy information.  As many of you may know I am TEAM HILLARY 100 percent, and due to my extensive research I have found out that she is ahead in the polls! Not someone who is climbing the hill, or jumping through hoops, or stranded at the bottom of the mountain but a front-runner!!!  (let’s take a moment of silence and appreciate this EXCELLENT INFORMATION).  You got to see it to believe it?? Lucky you!  I have included two Pollster Trends so that you are able to see who is in the lead.  As you can see from the pictures I have provided Hillary is doing pretty well!  These polls both show Hillary in the lead and that’s pretty much all that matters.  #TeamHillary2016
                               

41.6 Clinton (+16.4)

25.2 Sanders

18.9 Biden

0.8 Webb

0.7 O’Malley

0.2 Chafee
Hillary Clinton 43.9%

Bernie Sanders 24.8%

Joe Biden 19.6%

Martin O’Malley 1.2%

Jim Webb 0.9%

Lincoln Chafee 0.0%

So then I guess my next questions would be why?  Why is she polling so well?  Well she is relate-able to the people of the United States, ‘we’ like her.  She has good morals and wants to make changes and despite the negative feedback and back lash she was getting in the past people still want her to be the President.

Polls are so important right now because they let you know where your candidate of choice stands in the election and if they even have a chance or should just drop now.  Polls give the people and opportunity to change the numbers, nothing moves faster than word of mouth for example is Hillary’s polls were doing poorly I would be posting things all over my social media and telling my friends to tell their friends to vote for her.

I personally think that Hillary has a chance of becoming the next President of the United States.  I think that she may need to keep a close eye on Bernie Saunders because he might be having an uprising when it comes to the polls but as of now Hillary is standing pretty strong.  My only negative critic about Mrs. Hillary is that she needs to get involved!  Her polls have been known to be inconsistent, and as much as I hate to say it if she doesn’t remain consistent someone might take the “HIGH” lead she has away.  I think Hillary needs to make a new headline that will blow people away and make her polls rise.  As long as Hillary’s polls are going up and down her chances will remain the same – not as strong as they could be but far from weak.

  

 


x

6 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I like how you actually showed the numbers in the polls and it shows that Hillary really is the front runner! I agree with you that she needs to get involved to exceed even further in her polls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily, I always try to include information that I think people will want to see.

      Delete
  2. Great points! I also wonder if Hillary being high in the polls has something to do with the fact that shes been around for so long. She's definitely a familiar face and we've really got to know her over the years. That is an advantage that not all the candidates have, so being a veteran in politics is proving to be helpful for Hilary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you!! I think the fact that she has run before and did not win she has a better idea as what to do better this time.

      Delete
  3. I really like this post! It really helps me understand the polling better because of the clear and well thought out chart you created! Clinton has been around for a long time and she's very experienced to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes I think since she is so known that has a big influence as to why she is the front runner.

      Delete